Growth is important in all aspects of life, be it a career, mental or physical. Growth is the ultimate thing we are living for because constant stuff never excites or inspires us. We always aim for growth in every phase and aspect of our lives, starting with the body itself. Our body is designed in such a way by God that growth is its necessity. We are born as an infant who does not even know how to talk and stand and the wall on his or her own, and then one day we grow up to become big responsible human beings. All this is possible because of growth, both physically and mentally.
We are born with small hands, feet, mouths, etc., and all these features grow as we age more and more. This growth is supported and triggered by a very important hormone present in our body known as the Growth hormone. Another name for the growth hormone is somatotropin. It is a peptide hormone that stimulates growth, cell reproduction, and generation in both animals and human beings.
Proper secretion and availability of this growth hormone are very necessary for our body. Due to its absence, you may face many consequences like increased risk of diseases, which may decrease life quality. It can also cause you to gain more weight than you should.
So proper availability of this is very necessary.
- There are various ways by which you can increase the production of the growth hormone in your body. There are many natural hgh foods also available which can boost the production of the human growth hormone.
- Below are the ways mentioned:
- It had been observed that people who are obese and have more belly fat tend to have low levels of the human growth hormone. Excess body weight affects the levels of human growth hormone in both men and well women.
- It would help if you preferred having melatonin-rich foods as they help you have a sound and nice sleep, which is directly related to increased levels of human growth hormone in your body.
- Examples are raspberries, eggs, fish, mustard seeds, tomatoes, grapes, nuts, and pomegranates.
- Tryptophan-rich foods can also help greatly, and examples of such foods are eggs, milk, grains, beans, and meat.
- Intermittent fasting can also help up to a great extent in increasing the human growth hormone levels. If you fast for three days, the HGH levels will increase by up to 300 percent.
- Managing insulin levels is also an important step as it has been observed that people with insulin-related problems such as diabetes have very low HGH levels. For this, you should avoid having carbohydrates like white bread and pasta as these foods can excite your insulin levels, thereby decreasing the human growth hormone levels.
- Intensely exercising is one way by which you can boost the HGH levels in your body. It also helps to cut down your body fat which is an additional advantage.
- Getting sound sleep is very important as HGH levels are highest when you sleep. Having a good sleep cycle is very important if you want to have good human growth hormone levels in your body.
All these ways and foods are recommended if you want to have a healthy body and a good body growth cycle.
Human growth hormone, which is responsible for the growth of human beings, is produced by the pituitary glands present in our bodies. It promotes growth in adolescents as well as in young children. It is responsible for this growth, but it also helps regulate the body composition, growth of the muscles and bones, sugar and fat metabolism, and helps in the good functioning of the heart and other body muscles.